List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [kopete-devel] Porting for KDE 4 has begun
From:       Olivier Goffart <ogoffart () tiscalinet ! be>
Date:       2005-08-25 10:38:06

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Le Jeudi 25 Août 2005 06:32, Matt Rogers a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Subject pretty much says it all. If you don't want to go through the hassle
> of keeping trunk up to date with branch please add "CCMAIL: mattr@kde.org"
> to the beginning of a line in your commit message to branch and i will
> forward port for you.

There is still 149 bugs registered in bugs.kde.org  and thiw nulber will
incrase with the beta

I'd fix some bug before starting porting.
(let the bug number go under 100)

anyway, it has already started,  bha ok.
I'll just do lot of commits with CCMAIL: mattr@kde.org

anyway, i suggest you to start to port libkopete and kopete, and only few
plugin for testing.

ok, i'm going thought the bug database fix all bug i can  (in componentent i
"maintain")

anyway, good work.