List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    [kopete-devel] Phantom Online Users in AOL
From:       Warren <shinjii () virusinfo ! rdksupportinc ! com>
Date:       2005-07-14 13:23:38

Running FreeBSD 5.4-STABLE Kopete 0.10.2

For the last few weeks, my AOL has been reporting multiple people online, and
successfully send messages to them, when there not actually online.  Being as
nothing crashes or misbehaves, im not sure a GDB output or bug viewing would
be on any help.

When i view the users on a Windows AOL client, it shows them offline.

Im not sure if this has happend to  others or may be more something whacked
with my machine, but i thought id mention it anyway.
--
Yours Sincerely
Shinjii