List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [kopete-devel] Re: Current status of KOS/ICQ integration
From:       Olivier Goffart <ogoffart () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-06-11 17:05:07

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Le Vendredi 10 Juin 2005 12:07, Jan Ritzerfeld a écrit  :
> Am Freitag, 10. Juni 2005 04:42 schrieb Matt Rogers:
> > (...).
> > Ok, a few comments:
> >
> > FFC is above Online now. That should be fixed.
>
> Fixed. But just have a look at the jabber account context menu. There FFC
> is above Online too. IMHO we should use the same order in all protocols
> that offer FFC. So, this should be fixed in Jabber too.

The weight of the FFC status should stay bigger than the one of online. So
contact that are free for chat appears before in the contactlist.

Anyway, in the auto-generated menu the actions are sorted by wight of the KOS.
This is for technicals reason, and it would be hard to do something else)

Jabber has the same "problem"

But IMO, having the FFC status at the bottom of the menu is not a problem.
Status are ordered by priority. And free for chat should be then be before
online.

What are your arguments for keeping it at the bottom ?

This is what user are used to ?
Well, this is not a big change, i think user can adapt to that.