List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    [kopete-devel] Going ofline for a while
From:       Taupter <taupter () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-06-03 20:43:48

Hello

I'm going offline for somedays (moving to another city, 1700km far from where
I am), so I'll be unable to svn up video device support for maybe one week.
I'll be available by e-mail, so if you find a bug or a misfunction in the
video device code please send bug reports directly to me, with the output
log.
To get the output log you must run kopete from a terminal this way:

kopte --noconnect 2> log.txt

and then send me an e-mail with the log.txt file attached. Even being offline
I will be coding, so things will be fixed, improved and commited as soon as I
get an uplink.

Cheers

Cláudio