List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [kopete-devel] av devices configuration - crash
From:       Taupter <taupter () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-05-31 7:09:07

Em Segunda 30 Maio 2005 22:13, Ian P. Christian escreveu:
> Sorry, I've realised after inserting the camera driver into the kernel,
> it detects the camera... my bad ;)
> I get no image, but it detects the camera atleast!

If it's a V4L device and is recognized it should be able to get frames.
Please close kopete, open konsole and run kopete as:

kopete --noconnect 2> log.txt

and open the device configuration tab, try to reproduce the problem you have,
close kopete and send the log.txt file to me (taupter@gmail.com) so I can
check what was wrong.

Kind regards,

Cláudio da Silveira Pinheiro