List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    [kopete-devel] Interface for calling
From:       "Michal Vaner \(Vorner\)" <vorner () atlas ! cz>
Date:       2005-05-16 12:56:17

Hello,
I'm working on calling by Skype plugin. But how should I do it? Should it be
done internally by the plugin with all toolbar buttons (somehow forced to get
there) and GUI or should be kopete modified to support calling and ask
protocols if they can call? If I'm not mistaken, some other protocols
supports voice/video comunication as well.
Thank you for advice.
--

Windows are like... windows. Shiny, fragile, expensive.

Vorner