List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [kopete-devel] Kopete KTTS Plugin
From:       Mauricio Bahamonde <elkrammer () kde ! cl>
Date:       2005-05-03 11:13:56

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Monday 02 May 2005 22:14, Duncan Mac-Vicar P. wrote:
> Didn't Mauricio coded the same thing a couple of months ago?, IIRC he was
> waiting the 3.4 freeze to end to commit it.

Indeed, but Conrad's version seems to be much more complete than mine's.
I will try it out later, but surely this is more complete than mine's.
I just did the basic KTTS processing, this one seems to be configurable, mine
wasn't.

P.D: Please CC as i'm not suscribed to the list.

Greetings,

--
Mauricio Bahamonde
<elkrammer@kde.cl>

Beer.  Now there's a temporary solution.
-	-- Homer Simpson.