List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [kopete-devel] Feature chart
From:       Will Stephenson <lists () stevello ! free-online ! co ! uk>
Date:       2005-04-22 14:04:08

On Friday 22 Apr 2005 14:49, you wrote:
> Probably be easiest to redefine it in XML and transform it - would be
> simpler to manage the chart that way.
>
> On Monday 18 April 2005 6:42 am, Will Stephenson wrote:
> > Here's the latest version of the chart.
> >
> > Jason, any ideas how to include the chart neatly in the site?
> >
> > Will

Its current source is Zope's STX extension, which I gather is some kind of
wiki style easy-easy markup.  Is some simple XSLT that just includes a
literal HTML table feasible as a least-effort solution?

However, I guess an XML source would be the best match to the rest of the
site.  Michal, is it possible for Zope to output XML (feel free to say "yes,
XHTML ;)") that we can write an XSLT for?  Jason, could you write the XSLT as
resident XSLT genius?

Will
--
Will Stephenson