List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [kopete-devel] Feature chart
From:       Lane Schwartz <dowobeha () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-04-13 12:29:40

The Sametime protocol supports server lists.

The meanwhile 0.3 library, which is kopete meanwhile protocol
extension uses, does not support server lists.

The meanwhile 0.4 library does support server lists, but kopete does
not use this library.

Hence, it is not currently possible to use sametime server lists via kopete.

Lane

On 4/13/05, Will Stephenson <lists@stevello.free-online.co.uk> wrote:
> One of my colleagues, Michal Svec, has very kindly put the table together.
> We've added another feature category, chatroom, which means persistent IRC
> style group chat, as opposed to ad hoc groups like MSN and groupwise
> currently support.  Please can you check the draft table at
>
> http://www.stevello.free-online.co.uk/kopete/kopetefeatures.html
>
> and let me know if there are any errors.
>
> Thanks everyone
>
> Will
> --
> Will Stephenson