List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [kopete-devel] Feature chart
From:       Will Stephenson <lists () stevello ! free-online ! co ! uk>
Date:       2005-04-13 9:37:44

One of my colleagues, Michal Svec, has very kindly put the table together.
We've added another feature category, chatroom, which means persistent IRC
style group chat, as opposed to ad hoc groups like MSN and groupwise
currently support.  Please can you check the draft table at

http://www.stevello.free-online.co.uk/kopete/kopetefeatures.html

and let me know if there are any errors.

Thanks everyone

Will
--
Will Stephenson