List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    [kopete-devel] MSN plugin
From:       Ricardo da Fonseca <ricardo () dracena ! unesp ! br>
Date:       2005-03-10 11:50:14

Hi,
I'm having trouble with the kopete's MSN plugin. As soon as I get the
connection I'm automatically disconnected. What could be the problem?
Could you help me?
Thanks,

Ricardo

Ricardo da Fonseca
Professor Assistente Doutor - Melhoramento Genético Animal
Universidade Estadual Paulista "Júlio de Mesquita Filho" - Unesp
Unidade Diferenciada de Dracena - Faculdade de Zootecnia
Rua Bahia, 332 - Metrópole - Dracena - SP
CEP: 17900-000
tel:  55-18-3821-8100
cel: 55-18-9709-5392
e-mail: ricardo@dracena.unesp.br