List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    [kopete-devel] incorrect mail notification
From:       Matt Cahill <m-cahill () rogers ! com>
Date:       2005-02-11 23:32:02

Hello,

  Just joined the list to check the following - when I start Kopete, I am
given two prompts.  The first is from my MSN account, saying that I have 12
new messages.  The second is from Yahoo, notifying me of 1 unread email.  The
problem is that neither of these are correct.  I tried emptying every folder
in Hotmail (Junk, Trash, etc..), and still I was being told that there were