List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [kopete-devel] Re: Proposal for contact dragging
From:       "Aaron J. Seigo" <aseigo () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-01-11 20:39:17

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Tuesday 11 January 2005 11:56, Jason Keirstead wrote:
> That is irrelevant to this issue. Whether there is one contact or 10, the
> issue is still that dragging an LVI from one point causes a different
> behavior than at another point, and also, because of the small distance
> required to initiate the drag it is easy to do by mistake even if you know
> that to be the case.

aaah.. now i remember the issue... yes... a distinct action should be made for
dragging these ... MMB drag is so ugly, but as you say it's already been
claimed as "the other drag", and virtually all the other options have other
established meanings (right click, modifier + left click...)

p.s. i'm on the list these days, so you don't have to CC me. unless it makes
you feel happier to do so =)

--
Aaron J. Seigo