List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [kopete-devel] fixes to the rtl issues.
From:       Diego Iastrubni <elcuco () kdemail ! net>
Date:       2004-08-30 21:29:38

ביום ראשון, 29 באוגוסט 2004, 09:51, כתבת:
> Le Dimanche 29 Août 2004 02:06, Diego Iastrubni a écrit  :
> > Hi,
> >
> > I will show you here the code before and after, then I will ask the
> > questions if you dont mind :)
> > The preview is available attached here.
>
> Looks good.

> > How can we implement all these changes in the code? where each thing is
> > done?
>
> Can you provide a patch ?

no.. this is a mocup... i would like the display to be done like this...

> Thanks anyways for that work. We don't uses rtl weself, so that's why
> Kopete rtl support may be buggy.
contact me for online testing:
icq: 28481600
msn: dgi_il@hotmail.com
jabber: elcuco@jaber.org

--

diego, kde-il translation team

Free MS-Office replacement for most platforms
http://www.openoffice.org/