List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    [kopete-devel] "Not in your contact list"
From:       Richard Pace <rpace () sbcglobal ! net>
Date:       2004-08-20 12:50:01

Hi:
if this is not the correct list to ask usability questions for Kopete, let me
know.

The following questions are with respect to a MSN Messenger account

Anyway, the question is what causes the group "Not in your
contact list" to appear in my contact list?  Yesterday, this group was in my
contact list.  Now today it is gone.

Second question, when this group does appear, how are the entries in this
group obtained?   They are legitimate entries in the sense that each are
names that I could (if I wanted to) add to my contact list.  They all are
coworkers whom I know, but do not have them in the "Allowed contacts" list
for this account (or any account nor as "blocked contacts" in any account).

Third, unrelated to the above.  I read somewhere that a plugin for Lotus
Sametime was being developed and possibly incorporated.  True or not?

Regards,
Richard Pace