List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [kopete-devel] Re: Bug 84638
From:       Till Gerken <till () tantalo ! net>
Date:       2004-07-26 9:50:57

On Monday 26 July 2004 09.54, Olivier Goffart wrote:
> As Kopete is the default KDE IM client, we axpect people wich has only one
> IM account (say MSN) uses Kopete.  in that case, the Concept of metacontact
> is not verry usefull.  And i think it's the case of the majority of non
> power-users.

This is completely not true. Many users have a work and a private account. In
this respect, I think Aaron's suggestions make a lot of sense and we should
incorporate them into our design.

For the "normal" display of the contact list, the current layout is best, but
for using a certain contact, an expanded display should be supported.

Till