List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [kopete-devel] FAQ: How to make new add contact/edit account
From:       Stefan Gehn <sgehn () gmx ! net>
Date:       2004-07-10 15:16:27

On Samstag Juli 10 2004 16:54, Casey Allen Shobe wrote:
> On Saturday 10 July 2004 06:15, Will Stephenson wrote:
> > It's an answer to a valid pitfall faced by all plugin authors and since
> > we are trying to document more and lower the barrier to entry, I posted
> > it to the list pending adding it to our wiki.
>
> That's why I critiqued it.  I never had a problem with it going to a wiki,
> I had a problem with spamming the developers on this list with such trivial
> questions, and with you trying to force me to post it to the list before
> you would answer (and then posting it anyways when I didn't, WITHOUT
> answering me at all).

Trying to argue something where there's nothing to argue about? :)

BTW, it's always a good idea to write down small bits like this because you
can waste hours on trying to find the problem if you've never faced this
problem before. I wish there was a huge FAQ on developer.kde.org mentioning
things like this (of course including a search).

Bye, Stefan aka mETz
--
ICQ#51123152 | Moege der Pinguin mit euch sein