List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [kopete-devel] FAQ: How to make new add contact/edit account
From:       Will Stephenson <lists () stevello ! free-online ! co ! uk>
Date:       2004-07-09 12:15:50

On Friday 09 July 2004 12:57, Grzegorz Piotr Jaskiewicz wrote:
> amazing that ppl still are asking these questions.
> I will put here link to KDialogBase as well (as it is used as base in
> most cases).

Well, if we want to attract more developers, then new people will ask old
questions.  I was asked about this in the channel today, and thought it would
be as well to get this visibly posted on the list so that people can easily
find it when searching in future, as I couldn't find it in the archive.  I'll
add this to the developer wiki and if we do anything regarding plugins at
aKademy, mention it there too.

Will

--
Will Stephenson