List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [kopete-devel] Broken installation
From:       Jason Keirstead <jason () keirstead ! org>
Date:       2004-06-04 15:18:28

On June 4, 2004 11:35 am, Stefan Gehn wrote:
> like do it properly :D
> I'll have a look at it, your Makefile.am is quite incomplete anyway and I
> planned to change that (although packages should do the install/uninstall
> for end-users you should still provide working uninstall rule).

I did not want to have to make  300 Makefile.ams... those iChat directories
contain reams of sub directorie sand sub-sub directories with lots of files,
and they are all just data files to be copied.

I removed the iChat style form compilation for now.

I think this weekend I am going to clean it up a *ton*, both the HTML (which
is insanely huge with tables everywhere... I could do it in 1/4 or less with
DIVs and CSS ) and the bubble images.. I think I can reduce it to a single
set of translucent PNGs with alpha and just set different BG colors, instead
of having 18 million colored image sets.

After this is done it'll probably all fit in one data directory, so the
makefile rule can be normal.

--
Jason Keirstead
http://www.keirstead.org