List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kopete-devel] Usability: chat window
From:       Olivier Goffart <ogoffart () tiscalinet ! be>
Date:       2004-04-18 9:43:17

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Le Dimanche 18 Avril 2004 09:31, William Leese a écrit :

> So, apart from "it's what the style guide says" - which simply isn't
> true, what other reasons are there not to have the toolbar directly
> above the text input area?

Because a KDE toolbar is not allowed to be docked in the middle of a window.
That's simply technicaly not possible.

A workaround could be to make this "toolbar" a simple widget  (not a tool-bar)
but then, we lost the possibility to edit the toolbar, configure it, and uses
the default size, and text/icon configuration.