List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kopete-devel] Porting Jabber to Iris
From:       Jason Keirstead <jason () keirstead ! org>
Date:       2004-02-28 21:33:16

>Then you need to have a kde 3.2-compatible code path as well, or we would need
>to fork all of libqt-addon into kdelibs/compat. I strongly prefer the former
>though.

Why do they need a 3.2 code path? From what I have seen the plugin is
just being re-designed from the ground up to get rid of all
the garbage in there from the past ( IMO about time ), and they're using
libqt-addon while they're at it in preparation for 3.3.

None of their code is going to be 3.2 compat.