List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kopete-devel] solve the problem
From:       Zoni <zonireg () doughtyis ! com>
Date:       2004-02-20 14:05:27

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,
    First I have downloaded the RPM from your site kopete.org check it
or give me the email address of appropriate person. second as I have
told you the /share does not exist in main directory it is located in
/usr/share but the RPM created the directory in main I am new to linux
(about 1 week) so I don't know much about it. Kindly guide me. if you
can help me to install RPM thats very good but in other case I have
download kopete 7.4 in compressed form from your site when I try to
install it, it gives an error in root I entered command ./configure and
it start to install but at the end this is printed

checking for X... configure: error: Can't find X includes. Please check
your installation and add the correct paths!

Tell me what this error means and how to solve it.