List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    [Kopete-devel] solve the problem
From:       Zoni <zonireg () doughtyis ! com>
Date:       2004-02-17 4:28:06

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,
    I have installed KOPETE for the first time. but I am having some
problem. When I executed the RPM it installed the software in /share it
did not installed the files in /usr/share so when I started the program
it was not show any protocol or plugin. I copies all the files in /share
to /usr/share into ther respective directories after that I start the
program and it showed the plugins and protocols but the problem now is
that when I select a plugin or protocol and click on apply button it is
not applied and when I again open the configuration window nothing is
selected no protocol or plugin tell me what to do.