List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    [Kopete-devel] Away
From:       Duncan Mac-Vicar Prett <duncan () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-01-24 4:47:56

As every year, I will be away from Jan 24 to Feb 10 having vacation with my
family at the beach.

In my 2002 vacations, we were just 2 and I had to go to a cybercafe to talk
with Nick. In 2003, we were a bunch of people, and development was going
nice, so I just checked my mail a few times.
This year, we are lot of pople, and development is going awesome (I even don't
code ;-) ). So this year I will just sleep quetly. Sadly I will be not online
for the KDE 3.2 release.

See ya in February. Will send pics of cute beach girls :-P

Duncan

PD: if need to mail, cc me since I have kde.org lists disabled during
vacation.