List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kopete-devel] My stance on things... (Re: Jason)
From:       Casey Allen Shobe <cshobe () softhome ! net>
Date:       2004-01-21 22:58:28

Casey Allen Shobe (Wednesday 21 January 2004 11:40)
> If this keeps up, then you can expect me to leave Kopete.  Sorry Martijn,
> but things have gotten continually worse since we last spoke of this.
> There is a point at which I cannot tolerate things anymore.  I'm really,
> really tired of Jason's stupid ideas resulting in ugly hacks and exceptions
> which don't need to be there at all.  It's simply a recipe for a bloated,
> buggy product, and I'm not interested...

I apologize for posting this to the list.  I went home infuriated by Jason's
behavior last night and when the first thing I saw this morning were messages
he sent me after telling me I was ignored and after I told him (several
times) that I was going home, that infuration was rekindled.

The problem isn't good code or bad code or who's working on what.  It's
Jason's attitude.  That sole factor has been creating a lot of negativity
ever since he came back to the list a few months ago, and it just builds up
and makes me feel worse and worse.

So, in the interest of preserving my own sanity and well-being, then I will
leave Kopete if that keeps up (and I really don't see how it won't).  I guess
that's what I was trying to say this morning, but it came out wrong.  I'm
just really really tired of the frustration caused by *ONE* person.

Well, have fun,

--
Sigþór Björn Jarðarson (Casey Allen Shobe)
http://rivyn.livejournal.com