List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kopete-devel] [Post-3.2] Right-aligned contact icons
From:       Casey Allen Shobe <cshobe () softhome ! net>
Date:       2004-01-21 16:36:56

Martijn Klingens (Wednesday 21 January 2004 09:55)
> > and would like to see it put in as an option (though not necessarily
> > user-configurable).
>
> Ugh. I'd rather see this either go in or not go in, but not as a
> conditional thing.

I would like to see this, as an option.  Instead of being so afraid of options
Martijn, worry about organizing them in a sensible manner that is easy to
use.  I would personally love to have right-aligned icons (I've thought of
putting in a wishlist several times), but it's not for everyone.

Some like left-handed cursors, some like right-handed.  Remember that not
everyone in the world is right-handed, and not everyone thinks exactly like
you on how they would like their program to look and function.

Vertu sæll,

--
Sigþór Björn Jarðarson (Casey Allen Shobe)
http://rivyn.livejournal.com