List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    [Kopete-devel] Cudos to all kopete devs
From:       Jeff Stuart <jstuart () computer-city ! net>
Date:       2004-01-15 6:00:02

On 01/14/2004 11:14 pm, Matt Rogers wrote:
> And just to swell our egos a bit (like they aren't already big enough
> already ;) ), I think the 0.8.x series of Kopete will be pretty successful.
> Thanks to all for the hard work.
>
> Matt

You guys do deserve a round of applause.  Speaking as a KDE user and former
gaim user, you have the feature set that I PERSONALLY needed to switch to
kopete.  There is no ONE reason why I personally switched from gaim.  The
biggest thing is that kopete IS a KDE app with all the extra features that
come with being a KDE app.  (IE dcop, etc.)

So... pat yourselves on the back. :)
.
.
.
Ok.. BACK TO WORK SLAVES!!!  Hehe

P.S.
	Yes, Jason, I WILL be updating CVS and compiling kdelibs and Kopete clean.
(WIll do a make clean of kopete).

Let's see if that fixes my IRC problem.

--
Jeff Stuart