List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    [Kopete-devel] kdenetwork/kopete/protocols/irc
From:       Jason Keirstead <jason () keirstead ! org>
Date:       2004-01-13 1:07:16

CVS commit by brunes:

Text Codec selection in IRC.

I know this breaks string freeze, but I was told by several i18n members
that this is a showstopper for non English locales, so has to be fixed.

I could not use the ICQ string because of the : after Encoding (It's in
a widget, so it has "Encoding:" beside a dropdown). I did, however, use
a string from the KSirc pot. I don't know if ths can be shared or not,
I know nothing about i18n, but it was the best bet I had.

The new string is "&Encoding"

CCMAIL: kde-i18n-doc@kde.org
CCMAIL: kopete-devel@kde.org

  M +1 -1      Makefile.am   1.44
  M +7 -1      ircchannelcontact.cpp   1.82
  M +3 -1      ircchannelcontact.h   1.31
  M +10 -0     ircchatui.rc   1.2
  M +18 -0     irccontact.cpp   1.159
  M +22 -16    irccontact.h   1.80
  M +5 -3      irccontactmanager.cpp   1.12
  M +86 -0     ircguiclient.cpp   1.2
  M +42 -0     ircguiclient.h   1.2
  M +10 -0     ircprotocol.cpp   1.143
  M +3 -0      ircprotocol.h   1.70
  M +28 -22    ircusercontact.cpp   1.63
  M +5 -3      ircusercontact.h   1.34
  M +48 -0     kcodecaction.cpp   1.2
  M +37 -0     kcodecaction.h   1.2
  M +40 -17    libkirc/kirc.cpp   1.98
  M +11 -5     libkirc/kirc.h   1.55
  M +8 -9      libkirc/kircmessage.cpp   1.10
  M +3 -2      libkirc/kircmessage.h   1.6