List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kopete-devel] Remove group by metacontact
From:       Casey Allen Shobe <cshobe () softhome ! net>
Date:       2003-11-08 9:02:49

On Wed, November 05 2003 14:15, Martijn Klingens wrote:
> Well, how often does it happen that a user uses two accounts AT THE SAME
> TIME to contact you? Usually they use one or another and maybe they switch,
> but your example looks rather academic to me.

Another example.  A friend of mine uses AIM and SSL-connected IRC at work.
The program he uses for IRC does not notify him of new messages, so sometimes
it may take him half an hour to answer even if he is not busy.  In this case,
I send him a message via AIM to get his attention if necessary, however then
we switch to IRC because it is SSL-encrypted on his end and where he works
monitors network traffic.

--
Casey Allen Shobe
cshobe@softhome.net