List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kopete-devel] 0.7.2 showstoppers
From:       Justin Heesemann <jh () ionium ! org>
Date:       2003-09-01 20:14:11

On Sunday 31 August 2003 06:59, Matt Rogers wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Since I seem to have problems identifying showstoppers correctly, I'd
> like some input on bugs that should be considered as showstoppers for
> the 0.7.2 release. If none can be identified, then I'll make tarballs
> for Kopete 0.7.2 on Monday.

since icq support is still so broken (at least in cvs HEAD)... i wonder
why i should upgrade to 0.7.2.

i finally managed to get one user who was not in my serverside list to
be shown as "online":
- delete contactlist.xml
- start kopete
- receive message from this user
- ask for auth
- receive auth => bingo. user is in list and shown as online.

i'm trying to verify this with some more users..

still not working:
- delete contactlist.xml
- start kopete
- add user manually with add contact wizard
=> user remains shown as offline.

(testet with cvs HEAD  ca 2003-09-01 00:00  MET )

--
Mit internetten Grüßen / Best Regards