List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    [Kopete-devel] msn plugin and weird message...
From:       Ralf Nolden <nolden () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-08-31 16:56:56

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi,

today I got this message after logging in on msn with kopete:

Message from .NET Messenger Service Staff at 18:54:57
    You are running a version of messenger that requires an immediate security
update. Please visit http://messenger.msn.com/Help/Upgrades.aspx to complete
the update.
messenger@microsoft.com hat den Chat verlassen.

anyone else experienced that ?

Also there is a report on /. about MS requiring lincenses for MSN, you may
want to give that a read.

Ralf
Ralf Nolden
nolden@kde.org