List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kopete-devel] Re: Kopete CVS debbing problems
From:       Till Gerken <till () tantalo ! net>
Date:       2003-08-14 12:53:10

Quoting Daniel Stone <daniel@fooishbar.org>:

> On Fri, May 24, 2002 at 01:41:23PM +0200, Rens Houben wrote:
> > I've recently reattempted to build kopete from CVS and the debscripts,
> > and ran into the following probs:
>
> Hey dude. Unfortunately I don't have anything to do with Kopete anymore - I
> think Till Gerken was going to do the packages at some point, but I never
> really
> saw much action.

I have packaged Kopete until 0.6, after which Matias kind of "took over". (no
response from my sponsor and since Kopete will merge with the rest of KDE soon,
I didn't think it was worth the effort to look for a new one and stress another
Debian developer just to get the package in for two or three months and handing
it over to Calc).

Till