El Thursday 14 August 2003 07:27, Alejandro Exojo escribió: > Hi. > After using kopete for a while, I decided to write an article about it. I > wrote it in spanish, and also tried an english translation. The translation > is not as good as I wanted to be, but maybe someone wants to review it, and > correct some mistakes. Alejandro, muchas gracias por tu articulo. Una pequeña correccion, el atajo de teclado en la ventana de chat es configurable en el menu utilizando Settings->Configure Shortcuts por lo que no estas forzado a usar Ctrl-Enter para enviar. Saludos desde Chile Duncan _______________________________________________ Kopete-devel mailing list Kopete-devel@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kopete-devel