List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    [Kopete-devel] Article about kopete
From:       Alejandro Exojo <suy () badopi ! org>
Date:       2003-08-14 11:27:09

Hi.

After using kopete for a while, I decided to write an article about it. I
wrote it in spanish, and also tried an english translation. The translation
is not as good as I wanted to be, but maybe someone wants to review it, and
correct some mistakes.

The article in english:
http://www.badopi.org/node.php?id=181
And in spanish:
http://es.kde.org/modules/news/article.php?storyid=129

If you want the HTML source (for feedback, etc.) you can get it from here:
http://lacurva.net/articulos/kopete07.en.html
http://lacurva.net/articulos/kopete07.html

If you find it interesting, tell me, and I can try to do better screenshots
(in english ;) ), and send the link to dot.kde.org, or maybe include it in
kopete's official website.

Best regards, and thanks for kopete! :-)

--
Alex (a.k.a. suy) - GPG ID 0xAA8D2A01
http://lacurva.net/ - Jabber ID: suy@es.tipic.com