List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kopete-devel] Kopete 0.7 Status
From:       Martijn Klingens <klingens () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-08-02 10:02:22

On Saturday 02 August 2003 08:12, Matt Rogers wrote:
> I need to know now of any other bugs that might be considered showstoppers
> for the 0.7 release.  To my knowledge, the only bugs (in bugzilla or
> otherwise) blocking 0.7 are the MSN file transfer bug

Didn't Olivier fix this?

Also, the kconf_updates are incomplete. So far only MSN is covered and it's
still excluded from compilation by default (which it should remain until the
rest is covered).

I'm tempted to clean up the compatibility code in MSN itself for 0.6.x
upgraders now, but with the kconf_update not compiled that'd be a bit hard to
do.

--
Martijn