List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kopete-devel] kopetecontact again
From:       Martijn Klingens <klingens () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-07-10 21:19:10

On Thursday 10 July 2003 23:13, Grzegorz Jaskiewicz wrote:
> Aye aye.

LOL... Don't be so stiff and formal :)

> No, we going to get rid of it, i will move it to setOnlineStatus if nobody
> is against.

I certainly want to know if it covers all the needs Yahoo and Jabber have.

Till ? Matt ?

> Well, i am living in UK.

Oh, I thought you were Polish... Sorry for offending you, that wasn't
intentional.

> I guess statusReason is more proper. Maybe statusDescription (but this
> will confuse people, becouse of description field in kopeteonlinestatus.

Hmm, right. statusReason sounds 'reason'able though :)

> Of course my plan was to remove this field from kopeteonlinestatus - if
> so, i will leave it as statusDescription).

Hmm, I added it for future use. I'd have to review it, but AFAIK you can't
remove it. Please wait with that for now. If we do it at all, please make it
a separate commit.

Now, let's wait what Till and Matt have to say and what your next patch will
look like :)

--
Martijn