List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kopete-devel] New version of libpsi for Jabber
From:       Martijn Klingens <klingens () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-07-10 21:00:28

On Thursday 10 July 2003 20:12, Piotr Szymanski wrote:
> > - the library is in development and not finished yet
>
> So is kopete.

Yes, but we're heading towards a 0.7 release, whereas Justin might still be
far from a release.

Justin might like feedback from us and be able to incorporate it faster if we
use his development code, just like qt-copy in KDE CVS helps the Trolls.

I'm all for import now, but please don't sync too much afterwards until 0.7 is
out or if you feel comfortable that syncing fixes more than it breaks.

If really necessary you could also backport single fixes to our 'fork' and
resync it all once 0.7 is out.

I trust your judgment on how to handle this, you're the maintainer after all
:)

--
Martijn