List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kopete-devel] Re: status icon tooltip
From:       Martijn Klingens <klingens () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-07-10 20:17:59

On Thursday 10 July 2003 21:52, Will Stephenson wrote:
> -       void slotAccountStatusIconChanged( KopeteAccount *account );
> +       void slotAccountStatusIconChanged( KopeteContact * );

This is the only change I disagree with - Please keep the argument name for
self-documentation purposes.

Apart from that your patch looks refreshingly clean, or rather it looks
'cleaning up' :)

No doubt changes as intrusive as these may potentially cause regressions, but
I'm all for it (Read: masochist enough :) to try. Please commit!

--
Martijn