List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kopete-devel] ICQ plugin behind a firewall
From:       Nick THOMPSON <nickthompson () agere ! com>
Date:       2003-05-29 12:12:28

Thanks.

I was using the 0.6.0 release, though it seemed to say 0.5.8 CVS IIRC.
Anyway, I compiled up 0.6.2 and I can now set port 13 just fine. This is
good. I did get the HTTP proxy stuff to work, but I was constantly being
disconnected after several minutes (or hours?)

Only problem now is that in both versions I have used, playing a sound
for incoming messages doesn't work - including from the test button in
the config ui. All the other event sounds work fine. Its not the sound
file, since I have tried using the sounds from those events that do work
- both wav and ogg. It did use to work though. Maybe I need to logout -
been on since 9th May.

Nick.