List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kopete-devel] Hello?
From:       Christopher TenHarmsel <tenharmsel () staticmethod ! net>
Date:       2003-04-03 18:15:58

I'm not sure what could be causing this:

oscarprotocol.cpp:503: no matching function for call to `QMap<QString,
AIMBuddy *>::values () const'
oscarprotocol.cpp: In method `void
OscarProtocol::slotReTryServerContacts (AIMGroup *)':

Unless (for some reason) qmap.h is not included.  This method has been removed
all together since then and oscarprotocol has been completely refactored.
What should we do?  have we had anyone else mention this?

-Chris

--
Christopher TenHarmsel, KDE Developer
Public Key on www.keyserver.net