List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kopete-devel] kdenonbeta/kopete/protocols/jabber
From:       Martijn Klingens <klingens () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-03-31 11:15:58

On Monday 31 March 2003 13:02, Daniel Stone wrote:
> Here's the protocol I want to change it to:
> void setStatus(KopeteOnlineStatus status, QString reason = QString::null);

I've wanted this for a while (only called it "setOnlineStatus", and use const
refs for both parameters but that's only nitpicking the details), but never
came to it.

If you can add this to the Kopete API and make ::connect(), ::disconnect(),
::setAway() and ::setAvailable non-virtual, instead internally calling
::setOnlineStatus() and port all plugins you would be my hero for the day :)

--
Martijn