List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kopete-devel] Typing notification in Yahoo
From:       Duncan Mac-Vicar Prett <duncan () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-03-29 0:18:33

El Friday 28 March 2003 10:13, Gav Wood escribió:
> i'm using it full time now.

Thanks Gav for finishing it. I will be able to coding back into yahoo after i
finish puting order in my work ( engineering studies + master thesis + 1
class assistant + 2 debian consulting + 1 external consulting + 3 external
projects ) but I am even sleeping so soon I will be even able to code.

Cheers
Duncan

--
   .-.