List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kopete-devel] Jabber SSL broken again
From:       Nick Betcher <nbetcher () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-02-28 16:54:20

> in 0.6.1a SSL for Jabber is _still_ broken. Anybody who will be release
> coordinator in the future, PLEASE take a look at the Jabber build and TEST
> THIS before releasing!

I plan to release the tarball to developers and let them test it for 3 days
before releasing. This policy will take effect immediately next release,
whether it be 0.7 or 0.6.2.

I tested to make sure plugins could connect primatively (aka not with SSL). I
packaged everything correctly and it does compile QSSL, I'm not sure why it
doesn't work.