List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    [Kopete-devel] Video Conference/Chat
From:       Costin Cozan <costin.cozan () webport ! de>
Date:       2003-02-27 17:29:31

hi,

I have seen in bugs.kde.org a small discussion regarding the subject.
I wonder if is something new, or if ideas came to pour in.

I have personally a few ideas, but i don't want to reinvent the
wheel...:).

Regarding H323, i think that this is too complex for kopete. I am not
sure how YM! does its video chat, but i don't think it's H323...

Any update on the subject would be nice.

Cheers,
--
Costin Cozan <costin.cozan@webport.de>