List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kopete-devel] Re: kdenonbeta/kopete/kopete
From:       Nick Betcher <nbetcher () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-02-05 18:55:36

> Change this code to use a bool testcase as Richado Pedro suggested in his
> mail. -----

How would this help? All his code does is prevents KDE from shutting down if
the users selects "Dock in panel when attmempting to close" (or such), but
otherwise it allows it to shutdown. I mean, I could add that config option to
the config module, but it would basically be an option that says "Allow
Kopete to stop KDE from shutting down" (but of course actually being called
"Dock in panel when attmempting to close").

So far I've heard more cries for the hide-on-close than
kopete-blocks-KDE-from-shutting-down. I need a more viable solution.
Carsten's suggestion of just shutting this "feature" (if that's what you want
to call it) is more like a workaround, not a solution. Solutions people,
solutions :)

				Nick