List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kopete-devel] Problems compiling kopete 0.5-1 solved
From:       Michael Obster <michael.obster () bingo-ev ! de>
Date:       2003-02-01 12:54:58

Hi,

Martijn Klingens schrieb:
> On Friday 31 January 2003 12:39, Michael Obster wrote:
>
>>Ok. Now I have the addwizardui.ui error again.
>>The point is that there is a qt-header included which not defines the
>>classes QHBoxLayout and QVBoxLayout which are used by the code as I can
>>see. Only a QBoxLayout class is defined in the qt-header. Are these two
>>classes from a qt 3.1.x?
>

> Not quite, they are at least as old as Qt 2.0 :)
>
> There's no '#include <qlayout.h>' somewhere?

you have one in the next lines of the error, but is not the problem. I
found it now.

You know the error:
addwizardui.cpp: In method `addWizardUI::addWizardUI(QWidget * = 0,
const char * = 0, bool = FALSE, unsigned int = 0)':
addwizardui.cpp:4675: invalid use of undefined type `class KListView'
addwizardui.h:17: forward declaration of `class KListView'
addwizardui.cpp:4676: invalid use of undefined type `class KListView'
addwizardui.h:17: forward declaration of `class KListView'
[...]

the problem is the undefined type. So I looked if you include somewhere
the header like klistview.h and kpushbutton.h and so on. But I found no
line. So I included for the moment these headers in the not compiling
*.cpp and now kopete compiled completely. Looks like there are missing
the includes of the needed kdewidget-headers in several files.
Should I send you a patch?

Regards,
Michael