List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    [Kopete-devel] Appearance Preferences Codechange
From:       Stefan Gehn <sgehn () gmx ! net>
Date:       2003-01-31 21:25:41

Moin,

just switched Appearance prefs over to use ui-files for all TABs (except
emoticons, not enough widgets in it to qualify for a ui-file yet, will touch
it after 0.6 anyway). The big question now is, does anybody want to review it
or can I commit it straight away? After all it's just a code cleanup to make
editing that part easier in the future.
Also I tweaked layouting a bit ("configure sounds" button is not full width
anymore, translucency slider has percentage labels below, started adding some
"What's This" hints).

I did not attach a patch as ui-files tend to make these patches HUGE :)

Bye, Stefan aka mETz
--
sgehn_AT_gmx.net | ICQ#51123152 | Moege der Pinguin mit euch sein