On Friday 31 January 2003 01:27, Steven Acree wrote: > Can someone send me a plugin sample...I would like to > develop an interface to mysql so I can see additional > info on my buddies. Kopete will eventually talk to the KDE address book, which can also have multiple backends, to include SQL databases, but if you want to get stuck in anyway, the plugins are all there in CVS (or wait for the upcoming release). Contact Notes would probably be the most suitable place to start. Oh, and do a 'make api' in kdenonbeta/kopete to get the api docs built, before make install. I'm writing a plugin tutorial atm which will explain things in a step by step manner but that is weeks away. regards Will -- Will Stephenson IRC: Bille _______________________________________________ Kopete-devel mailing list Kopete-devel@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kopete-devel