List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kopete-devel] Misc info re: 0.6 release and showstoppers
From:       Stefan Gehn <sgehn () gmx ! net>
Date:       2003-01-30 17:26:06

Moin,
On Donnerstag Januar 30 2003 18:02, Till Gerken wrote:
> When getting a new message from an ICQ contact that is not in your contact
> list yet, the new contact in the list will show up empty. The context menu
> of the contact does show the correct information though.

Caused by at least this one:
- addContact() stuff in KopeteProtocol, no nickname gets passed to it although
it should be the UIN (ICQContact finds out if nickname==uin and asks for info
on the server)

The Contact renaming mess might confuse the system as well (I have no overview
on that).

I'm trying to fix this on the ICQ-level, will post a diff to the lists when
done.

Bye, Stefan aka mETz
--
sgehn_AT_gmx.net | ICQ#51123152 | Moege der Pinguin mit euch sein