List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kopete-devel] Misc info re: 0.6 release and showstoppers
From:       Jason Keirstead <jason () keirstead ! org>
Date:       2003-01-30 16:11:37

On January 30, 2003 11:51 am, Stefan Gehn wrote:
> - chat appearance has a preview field with no code behind it (i.e. does not
> show preview), maybe remove it for the release
> - chat window translucency slider has not enough tickmarks, why not show

I could put code behind the preview window today probably, if this is ok
(dunno if this is a bugfix or feature addition :o) It is basiclly changing
what is now a blank QTextBrowser (mainly just there for filler) to a
KHTMLPart and doing this when you click a preview button:

KopeteMessage *msg = new KopeteMessage( blah preview text, contact, etc);
htmlPart->write(msg->transformMessage( text entered into the html edit area));

Or we could just comment out that widget for now, it isn't really critical.

I will fix up the slider though.

--
Jason Keirstead, BCS
http://www.keirstead.org